Thursday, September 13, 2007

Embracing or Hindering Life?

I was sitting in my business office today looking at a achromatic sheet of paper. I couldn't look to happen the words to impart to you, so I just sat there staring. The achromatic sheets seemed dark and lonely. What could I put on this alone page to do it come up alive? Iodine intend no replies came, no overpowering ideas rushed to the head of my mind, nor did inspiration overtake me. I was stuck in the moment. Rich Person you ever had years like that? You're stuck and you're stumped with no answers, no motive or action to take. Most of us have got got experienced that a clip or two in our lives haven't we? What make you make when that happens?

Funny, the words come up to me as Iodine allowed my bosom to talk through me. I placed the pen to paper and allow the words flowing easily and freely. Without concern or concern about doing it right or saying the right thing, the words came. As they began to flow, something charming happened. My inspiration was bubbling up, my motive was beginning to emerge and the message I wanted to present was very clear.

It was that minute I "tried" to compose something Earth shattering that I couldn't. And it was when I just gave in to my bosom that words came. The brilliant fine art of allowing my bosom to sing opened me up to compose a fantastic message that volition touching someone's life.

How often make we halt allowing ourselves to be free? We "try" too difficult or we try to do things happen. However life is a free fluent experience. Grass never strains to turn nor makes the H2O in the seas therefore nor should life. It is a free fluent experience if we "allow" it be.

Are you embracing and allowing life to emerge or hindering life from blossoming? Give yourself the gift of embracing life and allowing your bosom to sing.

YES, "allow" your bosom to sing!

A few steps:

1. Let your bosom sing.

2. Let your head be free

3. Let your ideas to roam

4. Give into the moment

5. Write it all down and allow it be without judgment

You might be blown away by the beautiful message that emerges from you and the astonishing degree of peace of experience after you've done so.

The powerfulness lives within you and it's always been there, you just have got to allow it come up through you!

No comments: